terms & conditions
1. Participants will be provided a standard 10’ x 10’ canopy and one table. Limit your exhibit to this area. If you need more than one canopy and/or table, please let us know.
2. Tent exhibits should preferably be related to Hungarian culture.
3. All spaces will be assigned before the event.
4. Exhibitors are not allowed to play their music in the area (music will already be arranged for the event).
5. Please ensure your canopy is ready for guests from 11 am. to 8 p.m. on Saturday and from 11am. to 7 p.m. on Sunday. Please arrive at least 1 hour before to set up.
6. Exhibitors must clean up their area before 9 p.m. on both days.
7. NUCC reserves the exclusive right to all food and beverage sales.
9. Please ensure your exhibit participants behave respectfully to the organizers, other exhibitors, and guests.
10. Please submit a fee of $100/tent, to participate as an exhibitor in the event. The cost will cover one canopy rental and all other services supplied.
Submit your registration form and fee by June 30th HERE.
NUCC reserves the rights to accept or deny a request for participation of any exhibitor in its discretion whether they have or have not registered for the event. Please note that NUCC is not responsible for any damage, theft or storage of items exhibited during this event.
For further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or feel free to call 630.201.3916 or 773.301.4729. Please send your registration fee to the following address: Norridge United Church of Christ 8260 W. Foster Ave. Norridge, IL. 60706